what WE make operates as an s-corporation selling reclaimed and traditional furniture and furnishings.
Pre-construction Reclaimed Wood Treating: All wood used to create our pieces has been reclaimed from mid-western barns and kiln dried to reduce the chance of wood warping, expanding, or shrinking after purchase. Each piece of wood is cleaned and treated before being used.
Nature of Reclaimed Wood: Each piece of reclaimed wood has variations which create its beauty. These variations ensure that each piece is truly a one-of-a-kind item. This uniqueness makes it difficult to recreate items exactly as seen on our site, but we do our best to make sure your piece has the same look, feel, coloration, and materials as the items listed. If we are unable to get your item close to what is listed on our website, we will notify you with any major variations before building your item.
wwmake.com: wwmake.com is owned and operated by what WE make. All photos, text, and furniture designs are copyrights of what WE make and are not to be used without express written consent of what WE make.
Warranties: All items are sold "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE." There are no warranties attached or implied to any of our items.
Return Policy: what WE make accepts returns on all non-custom items within 10 days of purchase. Buyer is liable for all shipping costs incurred by returning the item.
Refunds will be processed once the returned item is received as long as it is in the condition it was shipped.
All custom items are not eligible for return.
All items shipped via freight are not eligible for return.
Order Cancellation: Buyer has 24 hours to cancel an order. After 24 hours a cancelation fee will apply based on any cost incurred by what WE make due to cancelation of order.
Shipment and Delivery: Unless discussed prior to shipping, what WE make will select the carrier and method of shipment based on the most economical shipping. We currently only ship within the United States, but are willing to explore shipment options outside of the United States upon request. All additional shipping costs for international shipping will be added to the purchase order.
- Standard shipping times: Items that are in stock will be shipped within 1-3 business days upon order. Custom orders, depending on the piece, will run between 2-4 weeks. Most items will ship within 2 weeks, but larger items and concrete items take longer to make, thus increasing the shipping time.
- Freight Shipments: Most items over 60" will ship via a freight carrier within 3-5 business days. We will take photos of the items prior to shipping and send them to you via email as confirmation of shipment. Freight carriers drop off curbside and require a signature. Carries will not help you bring items into your home, so please plan accordingly. In home deliveries are available upon request for an additional fee and must be finalized with what WE make prior to shipping. In home delivery tends to be over $150 more than standard freight, so please contact us at: email@example.com so we can get an exact quote.
- Tracking Number: what WE make will provide a tracking number within 24 hours of shipment.
Upon Receiving Buyer needs to:
- Inspect goods and notify what WE make within 48 hours of any damage
- If damaged, take photos of the damage and packaging and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- what WE make will process a claim immediately with the shipping carrier and work on replacing or repairing the item at no cost to you
- Any claims made after 48 hours of receiving will not be accepted